Episode 22 (AKA Fatstivus, The Airing of Fat Grievances)
This one does exactly what it says on the label - here's some well curated thangs we aired out this time:
- A more pulled together version of my thoughts on the unbearable & relative whiteness and lightness of it all.
- Stop advertising your garbage to us. Tweeting and Hulu-ing in peace, please.
- AGAIN, if you care about fat people, leave them be. Or keep doing your nice pseudo-intellectual concern trolling instead.
- When we're listing people who are targeted online (and off, tbh) - please don't leave out fat people (who often fall into at least one of the other less protected groups as well).
- Representation is not a zero sum game. Ur heart was in the right place tho?
- Thank you to our beloved @tommysantelli for alerting us to this :(
FAT BLACK INDIVIDUALS DOING EXCELLENCE YOU SHOULD BE FOLLOWING AND READING AND COMPENSATING FOR THEIR LABOR & IDEAS, BY NO MEANS AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST BY ARIEL:
Some Other Things:
- Protect trans kids!
- Learn about the Unitarian Universalists!
- Stay in your lane!
- Chani Nicholas!
- Community Defense Zone! (not a level in a Sonic game)
- An Antifacist Spellbook!
NEW PATREON SUGARPARENTS?
Still on Google Play, iTunes & Stitcher! - Subscribe & Rate us <3
Twitter, Facebook, Instagram: @badfatbroads
Have you seen our Transcripts yet?